– Pickup from hotel.
– Tour to Gobustan: Cave Paintings exploring the history of times up to 40.000 years.
– Mud Volcanoes: If the weather condition is suit, we go on our trip to Mud Volcanoes which is located 6 km far from Gobustan. The way to Mud Volcanoes is off-road, so in rainy weather conditions the tour transportation car can not pass through heavy soil.
– Tour to Ateshgah: Fire Temple of Baku” is a castle-like religious temple based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, the Zoroastrian place of worship.
– Lunch Time: Lunch brake in a national restaurant.
– Yanardagh: The Burning Mountain is considered as “eternal fire” and fulfills the trip with unique and interesting experience.
– Back to city center, to Heydar Aliyev Center, the amazing design, and one of the symbols of Baku City.
– Drop-off to hotel
Included: Pickup from hotel, transportation, tour guide, drop-off to hotel or to city center
Excluded: Entrance tickets, Lunch, Personal expenditures.
*Entrance tickets in total will cost approximately 6 USD per person, and the lunch is approximately 6 USD.